Open-ended questions are free-form questions that enable respondents to reply in an open text style, allowing them to answer with their full knowledge, emotion, and understanding. This indicates that the answer to this question is not confined to a single alternative. Aside from that, you must remember the proper structure of a lively discussion, which should be a mix of lightheartedness, levity, deeper connection, and sexuality.
Some males have a communication style that focuses on deep and serious themes. This has the potential to be quite effective, but you must be cautious not to move too hastily. Getting to the heart of someone is like patiently peeling an onion rather than slicing up an onion like a skilled fruit ninja.
What are some open-ended questions to ask a girl?
Not everyone prepares a list of questions for their date since it stresses them out. It eliminates creativity. Men believe that talking should be effortless; otherwise, they feel like losers. Furthermore, if a discussion does not flow effortlessly, you won’t feel a connection. Here are some good open-ended questions to help you start a conversation with a girl.
1. Do you have any interesting pastimes? Are you always excited about doing this?
That one sentence makes all the difference. You add a vital subtext to the query by expressly asking for something ‘interesting.’ She will now have the impression that she needs to complete this criterion, which will cause her to think about her response for a longer period rather than offering you one of several thirteen-in-a-dozen replies.
2. How did you discover this location? How did you spend your day?
There is nothing wrong with these questions as long as they are mixed in with more in-depth and unique ones. Many people stuck in a rut have nothing more to ask one another except, ‘How is your day going?’ And this will be the last thing you want to be connected to. The last thing you need is a dialog that is too simple, a strictly useful exchange of information.
3. Do you normally look like this? Are you usually so endearing?
This is self-assured praise. This subtext says, ‘I am confident enough to make you feel wonderful.’ The keyword here is tone. You should project a sense of surprise/enthusiasm if it is not boring or demeaning. This is one of the open-ended questions that makes a girl smile, brightening her day and opening her up for conversation.
4. What’s the most embarrassing circumstance you’ve ever found yourself in?
By mentioning ‘unpleasant experiences,’ you are implicitly naming what you both fear: that is, dating experiences that are awkward and painful. Aside from that, embarrassing situations are amusing to talk about and help people relax.
5. When was the last time you tried, but failed, to appear cool?
The theme of ‘awkward’ usually yields the most interesting anecdotes. People don’t want to hear how you won the lottery. They do, however, like hearing about the poor decisions you made before winning the lottery. The question is perfect when you two must have known each other for a while.
6. Which of the following conspiracies do you wish you had invented?
This is one of the best open-ended questions that can spur conversation between you and a girl. When you bring up conspiracies, the topic becomes much cornier. It may also give the impression that you and she are conspiring against the rest of the world. You may continue the discussion by developing your conspiracy with her.
7. What do other people believe about you that is entirely false?
If this is a concern for her, you can make her feel acknowledged by asking this question. You give her the chance to clear up any misconceptions or preconceptions you might have about her. This question is ideal if your date enjoys conversing. But if you’re going on a date with a shy girl? You may have to make an extra effort to keep the discussion going.
8. What is your most absurd self-imposed rule?
This focuses on compulsive behavior, which everyone exhibits in some form or another. By saying this, you lighten up the mood because both of you have to admit some things about yourself that you don’t like.
9. What are your thoughts on chick flicks, and what was the most recent one you watched or read?
Chick flicks, classic women’s books, and movies are among many things that make women laugh, especially when men are talking about them. The implication here is that you know what is happening in the female scene. The question implies that you have a lot of experience with ladies, which is a big plus.
10. Tell me about your buddies and what kind of people you hang out with?
This is a significant and rather common question. The key is to ask it in an unusual manner. It has become conventional since it works so well. ‘Tell me about your pals, and I’ll tell you about yourself.’
11. What would your superpower be if you could have one?
Discussing superpowers connects her to her youth. We’ve all experienced what it’s like to be a child: carefree, carefree, and full of dreams. These are all positive relationships. Besides, her response will tell you a lot about her, and you’ll probably be able to chat about it for hours.
12. What are you bad at?
Direct, but also amusing. You’re expecting her to be vulnerable, so be ready to expose something about yourself. The answers to these inquiries are ideal for running gags or humor that you repeat to tease her.
13. What aspect of your culture do you value the most?
If your girlfriend comes from a different culture, this is an excellent topic to discuss. But be cautious not to overuse the subject. Talking about her culture may be novel to you, but that’s not for her.
14. What is your present life’s ambition?
We’ve arrived at a more relaxed stage. We can pose some more fundamental questions. By asking about her ‘present’ interest, you make it more explicit and, as a result, more comfortable for her to respond.
15. How old were you during your first relationship?
You get to learn more about relationships, love, and other topics by chatting about them with her. Furthermore, it will elicit strong feelings about falling in love and being lovers.
16. What is the one job you would never be able to do?
It’s also true that individuals find it simpler to describe what they do not want than what they desire. You also evoke the thought, ‘I’m glad I’m not doing that. ‘It is an open-ended question that helps you discuss other professions.
17. Which part of your body is the most prone to tickling?
Tickling? Was he serious when he said, ‘Tickling?’ I did, indeed. This is a good place to start tickling her. ‘Oh, give me a chance;’ If you get the drift, this will bring you closer to a pillow battle.
18. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a woman?
This question emphasizes her feminine attributes. Furthermore, you demonstrate that you are at ease in the feminine world. This is incredibly comfortable and reassuring for her.
19. Which of the following is your favorite family custom?
By talking about families, you foster an atmosphere of being in a relationship connection. Whether that is your objective or not, bringing up this subject too soon is ineffective. On the other hand, traditions may be a joyful component of family life.
20. What is the creepiest thing you can say to a random stranger on the street?
This is, of course, a foolish question. It’s the kind of humor seen in films such as Scary Movie. If you come up with excellent ideas, you can keep bringing up this issue while rambling about it on the streets.
21. What is it that you are most thankful for?
Being appreciative is a great signal of emotional development and the capacity to put things into perspective. This is a must-ask question if you want to know whether she has serious relationship qualities.
22. Which photographs or artworks have had the greatest influence on you?
This question will portray you as being interested in art. Whether it’s your thing or not, this question is a great way to determine if it’s hers. It also doesn’t hurt if you’re considered an intelligent artist in her eyes.
23. What criteria do you use to assess success?
To various individuals, success might mean a lot of things. By discussing this, you demonstrate to her that you are aware of the situation. Relationships or family may be important to one individual, while the community or career may be important to another. Others, on the other hand, may be entirely focused on themselves. This is useful information for your future talks with her.
24. What is ideal happiness, in your opinion?
Many individuals struggle to answer this question, yet simply contemplating it might be beneficial. Furthermore, when you bring this up, you will be the one directing her. This puts you in charge of the investigation, precisely what you want.
25. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
I can’t recall any of my dreams. Except for one instance when I was a child and dreamt about Casper the Haunted Hayride. This dream offered me a sense of limitless possibilities that still makes me happy every time I think about it.
How to ask open-ended questions to a girl
A simple technique to get answers is to ask questions. It takes talent, just like anything else. Using open-ended questions is a pleasant approach to starting a discussion with a girl. As long as it’s a girl you just met and you want to have a conversation with her. Certain qualities and principles must be present to achieve the aim and have a pleasing conversation. Below are some general guidelines on how to ask an open-ended question to a girl.
1. Start with Funneling Questions
Start with questions with a narrow focus, then transition to broad and open-ended questions of all types. This method is suitable if you are trying to get specific details from a girl you just met.
It also works if you are trying to get the girl interested in a topic or get the girl to feel more confident. If big questions aren’t getting the person to open up, try smaller questions first and then broaden them after they’re in the conversation.
2. Pose Linking Open-ended Questions
Ask questions to find out more about the girl. These kinds of questions often help people discuss more about themselves. By asking follow-up questions, you can continue discovering things about the girl. These questions might express concern, love, or care for another person.
Open-ended inquiries need more complex, personal responses. You encourage someone to express their sentiments to you by asking, ‘How are you feeling today?’ Or ‘Why are you moody?’ When asked, ‘Are you feeling fine?’ She might respond with a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no.’
3. Ask Questions That Can Generate Many Responses from Her
Open-ended questions are excellent for stimulating conversations. They foster a variety of responses, viewpoints, and solutions. They also promote creative thinking and provide validation for people’s ideas. With the right kinds of open-ended questions, you can generate a conversation based on different responses to the question. This kind of question removes the fear of talking to new people. It will encourage her to have a relaxed mind while conversing with you.
4. Employ Mildly Probing Open-ended Questions
The probing questions are mainly used for clarity. If you ask a question and get a generic response, follow up with another open-ended question for clarification. For example, when you ask a girl, ‘Why do you enjoy living here?’ And she replies, ‘Due to the scenery.” You may follow up with, ‘What is it about the landscape you appreciate?’
You can also use such questions for completeness. After receiving a thorough, understandable response to an open-ended question, you may ask other questions to get extra information. ‘What more do you like’ or ‘Which other reason do you have?’ are two examples of probing questions for completeness.
5. Always Be Creative in Asking Questions
Predictions are required for certain open-ended questions. ‘What impact will this candidate’s victory have on our country? Compel individuals to think about alternative situations. These questions also prompt girls to contemplate the implications. When you ask a girl, ‘What else would happen if…’ you’re urging her to consider the causes and repercussions of a specific situation.
6. Ask Meaningful, Open-ended Questions
One of the primary motivations for using open-ended questions is to elicit profound, significant, and deliberate responses. Asking questions in this manner encourages others to start opening up because you demonstrate an interest in something they have to say.
7. Try to Make Her Ask You Some Questions
This evens out the discourse and allows you to participate in ways other than by asking questions. When a girl asks you a question, try not to provide all the specifics of a story or viewpoint at once. Reserve some of the answers for her by asking another open question.
8. Finally, Give Her a Listening Ear
It is futile to ask the proper questions if you are not listening. We are often guilty of framing the following question without considering the response to the first. If you do this, you will miss out on the many possibilities for follow-up questions. Attempt to listen to the answer you requested.
When you pose all the questions above to a girl, you will get the best conversational responses. Going through the good open-ended questions will help you understand the proper way to start a conversation with her. The possible areas of interest will surely attract her attention during the conversation. We are not advising you to memorize the questions but read through them and get a glimpse of the open-ended questions that will interest her.
— Update: 10-03-2023 — cohaitungchi.com found an additional article 40 Open-Ended, Serious Questions to Ask a Girl & Get Her to Open Up from the website www.lovepanky.com for the keyword open ended questions to ask a girl.
If you want to get to know her really well, then you should use these 40 open-ended questions to ask a girl. You’ll have fun and get to know her deeper at the same time.
Deciding which role in the dating game to fulfill is a really tough call for the modern guy in the dating arena. That’s where these open-ended questions to ask a girl will come in to save the day and help you learn what she wants.
On the one hand, we’re told that all women love the alpha male or the bad boy, yet when we act that way, we’re given a slap and told to shove off. On the other hand, magazines like to tell us that we have to be open to a softer, more considerate, more feminine approach, only to be told to “man up” and laughed off in disgrace.
Well, if you want to attract the woman who is right for you, then the answer is simple: BE TRUE TO YOURSELF. Acting a part is just going to deceive, in addition to mismatching you both.
40 serious, open-ended questions to ask a girl
It’s important to have a variety of serious, open-ended questions to ask a girl. So, the following list is intended for men who are naturally more sensitive, and will help them open up to the current object of their affections. These questions are designed to open and reveal the soul.
1. What are the top five things on your bucket list?
A great question to not only try and work out the inner self of your partner, but also a chance to maybe try and facilitate her dreams. After all, what could show your sensitive side better than that?
2. What are you most afraid of?
Fear is a powerful emotion, and by asking this question, you have the opportunity to sympathize and empathize with her, as well as help her through her fears.
3. Are you an affectionate person?
Asking this question shows that you are keen to respond to her needs. It also gives you a chance to show that you are a lover of affection—if that is, indeed, the case. [Read: How to recognize the reals signs of affection to know someone cares]
4. If there’s anything you could have done differently, what would it be?
Regret is one of the most negative emotions, and by asking her this, you may be airing something she didn’t really want to … but it gives you a chance to talk her through it and show what an emotionally supportive rock you are. Support is an attractive, unusual trait in a male.
5. What’s your favorite…?
Food, place to go on holiday, perfume… etc. It’s an off-the-cuff kind of question, but whereas most guys would forget the answer in a heartbeat, you’ll be storing it up to surprise her on her next birthday, or other gift-giving occasions. [Read: 20 funny questions to ask a girl and leave her ROFL]
6. What’s your most special memory?
This question shows that you embrace all of who she is, even her past before you met her, and that you want to share her precious moments. This shows true emotional maturity and a real sensitive side.
7. What’s your greatest passion?
Listening is a skill that most men don’t have. By asking her about her passion, even the most tight-lipped lady is likely to speak at length, giving you the opportunity to show just how strong your listening skills are.
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
This question gives you rare insight into her personality, as well as demonstrates your ability to assess and discuss deeply emotional subjects.
9. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Her answer is important, of course, but so is your response—especially if you’re the sort who would contribute it all to charity, rather than buy a tropical island! [Read: 50 relationship questions to test your compatibility instantly]
10. If I ever did anything to hurt you, you would tell me, wouldn’t you?
Women do not expect this level of sensitivity and emotional openness from a guy and they’ll find it hugely refreshing.
11. What are you most proud of?
Similar to number 7, this gives her a chance to express herself, and for someone else to take notice … a winner in the sensitivity stakes.
Read more 7 of the coolest Airbnb Homes In Columbia, South Carolina right now
12. Do you need some space?
For the more in-depth and, perhaps, intense relationship, expressing this level of understanding and flexibility is likely to make you a saint in her eyes. And it could well save the whole thing.
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
This is a great open-ended question to ask a girl. The reason is because it shows a true willingness to listen to and empathize with her aims and ambitions, but also subtly hints at the fact that you want to be part of her future. She’s bound to love that. [Read: How to balance your career, social life, and dating life]
14. Would you tell me if you were ever attracted to someone else?
Again, emotional honesty is a rare trait in a guy, and expressing this honesty without ire or accusation shows your true strength of character and a very real sensitive side.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Find this out and then tell her, in so many ways, why you couldn’t possibly agree with her. [Read: How to charm a girl and flatter her into liking you]
16. Can you tell me if I’m doing it how you like it?
We’re getting a bit physical now, but sex is an important part of a relationship. Showing that you are sensitive to her needs is highly likely to increase your appeal.
17. What did you want to do when you were a kid?
You want to know everything about her—past, present, and future. That’s what this question tells her: her every moment matters to you.
18. How many people have you ever truly loved?
Discussing love can be very difficult—even for some women. But it is still a great open-ended question to ask a girl. For a guy to come out with this question, and to honestly reply with his own answer, shows a sensitive side that few can boast of. [Read: 20 loving and romantic touches in a relationship to make you feel closer]
19. Do you want to try something new?
Whether you’re talking about the places you eat at, the usual places you go on holiday, or sexual positions, this question shows that you are responsive and sensitive to her needs.
20. If you could change anything about me, what would it be?
What could better expose your sensitive side than an obvious willingness to change in order to remain in your loved one’s life?
21. On a scale of 1-10, how important is trust in a relationship to you?
This question can start a conversation about trust in general and what it means to her. Then you should tell her what it means to you and how much you value it.
22. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
This question will get her thinking outside the box a little. She needs to think about her life and see what she couldn’t live without. [Read: 35 warm, feel-good questions to ask a girl to get to know her better]
23. Do you believe in telepathy? Why or why not?
This is a deep question that will get you to see how much she thinks about some paranormal things.
24. Is there a book that you have read that has influenced you the most? Why did it have an impact on you?
You really want to dig deep here and get her to explain why it had such an impact on her. How did it change her as a person – or did it?
25. What’s the most life-changing experience you have ever had?
This is an important and serious open-ended question to ask a girl. We all have pivotal moments in our lives. But sometimes people don’t talk about them, so now is your chance.
26. Is there a deal-breaker for you in a relationship – or more than one? What are they?
Hopefully she’s done some introspection through the years and come up with her deal-breakers. Once you know them, be mindful of not doing any of them! [Read: Dating checklist – how to make one and why it can benefit your life]
27. Are you a night or a morning person?
This might seem like a mundane question, but it really is a key to how well a relationship works. If one person is an early bird and the other one is a night owl, it has the potential to cause problems.
28. What’s the most important lesson your parents taught you?
This will give you a chance to see how close she was to her parents. Were they the kind to teach her deep life lessons or not?
29. What part of your body do you find the most attractive?
Girls aren’t very comfortable talking about their likes or dislikes of their own bodies. And depending on how close you are, you need to be careful with this one. But it is an opportunity to compliment her in a classy, tasteful way.
30. What would you do if someone cheated on you in a relationship?
She may not want to talk about if she has ever been cheating on the past, so you can start a conversation about what she would do in the future. [Read: How to rebuild trust after cheating – The things an ex-cheater MUST do]
31. Do you think there will come a day when humans are replaced with robots or AI?
If she says yes, then ask her if she is worried about it. Does she think the robots will be friendly or hostile towards humans?
32. Do you keep a journal?
When she answers, ask her about what kinds of things she writes about. You don’t have to ask for specifics *unless she wants to share*.
33. What is your idea of a perfect date?
Listen carefully to this one. Whether you have never taken her out on a date or if you have been on many, you can make her dreams come true with this one.
34. If you could only choose three things that would make you happy for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?
This question will reveal what her values are and the things that she treasures. [Read: How to be happy in life – Hacks to find real happiness instantly]
35. Which of the following is the most important to you? Career, family, or love life?
When you ask her this, see if what she says aligns with what you value. For example, if you want six kids, and she says career is more important than family, then you might not be a good match. That’s why this is an important open-ended question to ask a girl.
36. Do you believe in ghosts?
This is another fun supernatural/paranormal question. You can also follow up by asking her if she would stay the night in a haunted house if she had the chance. [Read: 25 deep questions to ask a girl to see if you are compatible]
37. What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
Everyone has their favorite movies. If she has a difficult time choosing, then ask her to pick her top three.
38. Do you consider yourself more of a rule-follower or a rule-breaker?
This is an interesting question because you can tell how much she respects authority. Hopefully, the two of you will align on this one.
39. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
If she has a difficult time answering, then you can give her some options such as: flying, reading minds, superhuman strength, living for 1,000 years – or choose your own.
40. What three adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
This will give you some insight into how she feels about herself. Also ask her if she thinks her friends and family would describe her the same way.
These are some fun but serious questions to ask a girl. Whether you are trying to get to know her better or if you’ve been together for a while, you can still have a great time having some deep conversations with her about all of this.
[Read: 50 really cute things to say to your girl that’ll make her love you more]
If you have a sensitive side that you want to expose to the woman of your dreams, then do so with these open-ended questions to ask a girl. By hiding it, you’ll only be hurting yourself—and you certainly won’t end up with the woman who’s right for you.
— Update: 16-03-2023 — cohaitungchi.com found an additional article 21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like That Will Blow Her Mind from the website theadultman.com for the keyword open ended questions to ask a girl.
No matter how outgoing or experienced you are with women, everyone runs out of topics to talk about from time to time.
But the good news is this.
Whether you’ve known her for a while or you both just met, there are always going to be lots of fun questions to ask her.
Asking the right questions can help you get to know her better, form a bond, lighten the mood, and even show her that you’re interested in her.
Romance, listening skills, and humor are all highly attractive qualities to women and you can show her all these traits with questions.
And if you’re feeling a little tongue-tied, these 21 questions will help you cook up a fun, interesting conversation with any girl in your life.
Each one is sure to surprise and engage her so she’ll be hanging on your every word in nervous, excited anticipation.
If you can memorize even a handful of these questions and authentically apply them to your daily conversations, we’re confident you’ll see a massive improvement in the quality of your interactions with women.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get reading and ask away!
21 Best Questions to Ask Girls
If you’re going to memorize one list of questions, make it this one.
These are our tried and tested best questions to ask a girl.
1. What are you most passionate about right now?
Have you ever been chatting with someone and you mention something that makes their entire face light up with excitement?
Chances are you’ve stumbled upon a topic they’re passionate about. People love talking about their passions. If you’re the one who gets her talking about the things she’s most excited about, she’ll always associate those positive feelings with you.
And you don’t need me to tell you why that’s a good thing, right?
2. If you could go back five years, what would you change about your future?
I like this question because it lets you know how much she dwells on the past.
3. Have you traveled much (or do you want to)?
This is a great question for two reasons:
- If you’re a guy who loves to travel, you’ll quickly understand how compatible you are in the globetrotter department; and
- You’ll know how to steer your future conversations with her. If you’re both well-traveled, you’ve instantly got a goldmine of topics to draw from. If she hasn’t traveled much, but she wants to, then you can be her very own international man of mystery. If she’s not a fan, then reconsider talking any further about travel.
4. Did you hear about [recent news event]? What do you think about it?
This question should be in your locker for any conversation you have, not just when speaking to girls.
It’s the perfect go-to if the conversation goes dry or if she’s shy. It also shows that you’re a guy who’s connected to the world, and you get to learn about what her stance is on certain topics.
This will either help you build a stronger connection or it’ll help you learn quickly that you’re not compatible (also a good thing, by the way).
5. What was the last crazy adventure you went on?
Want to know how much of a thrill-seeker she is? Ask this question.
The more adventurous she is, the more direct you can be in your conversation and the quicker you can escalate your relationship. On the flip side, if she’s more conservative, you’ll want to take things slower.
6. What’s your favorite time of year and why?
This helps you find common ground and brings you closer through understanding her better.
It also helps you weave in some playful teasing later if she complains about being hot or cold.
7. Is [what she’s focusing on now for school/work] what you want to do forever?
One word—ambition. If she’s content with her average 9-5 job, it’s probably best to cool it on the empire-building chat.
Conversely, if she has dreams of curing cancer, don’t expect her to be attracted to you if your ambitions don’t go beyond beating that next level in Halo.
8. What’s your biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
Is her ultimate deal-breaker something you agree with? This question also raises the idea in her head about what it’d be like to be in a relationship with you.
I think this is a good time to mention this. The key to creating powerful connections with women is to attract them without faking behavior, lying, or pretending to be someone else.
In short, you need to stop acting like an attractive man and become one. To do this, you need to learn to be strong, honest and to set boundaries and enforce them with women.
And if you’re reading this today, you’re in luck, because we just launched our flagship Dating & Masculinity Transformation System that will teach you exactly how to do that, and much more, to attract the women you desire and keep them in your life.
9. What was your favorite thing about where you grew up?
This is an excellent general question to build comfort with her.
If she’d like a family of her own someday, it could also give you some insight into what kind of place she’d like to raise it.
10. What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth?
This is a fun question. You’ll find out what’s at the very top of her bucket list.
Who knows, maybe you could be the guy that could make it happen for her?
11. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Building a connection with a woman includes getting to know her interests. And let’s be real, almost everyone watches movies.
I like to throw this one in as a lighter question to switch things up from a serious topic that’s run its course.
12. What are you most proud of?
The answer to this question will tell you what has been the most important moment in her life to date. This is a great time to share how you relate to it (if you can).
13. Do you have any secret talents?
The more things you can learn about her that others don’t know, the closer she’ll feel to you.
14. What is your wildest fantasy?
This is a great flirty question. It builds sexual tension and uncovers many fun roleplay scenarios for you to explore with her.
15. Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but you’ve now stopped doing?
I love asking people this question (yes, not even just girls) because you can relight the fire under someone’s interest or hobby that they may have forgotten about or let slip away.
Also, if she picks that thing up again, she’ll always remember you whenever she does it.
16. What were you like as a kid?
Was she a bookworm? Cheerleader? Total jerk?
Her answer can lead you in so many directions for a fun conversation. Would she have been your nemesis? Tease her about it.
17. What’s the most valuable thing in your life?
You’ll learn what she values most in the world. While you don’t want to judge her entire character based on one question, if it’s a physical item then you know she may be more materialistic than other girls.
If it’s her cat, then you know she’s a huge animal lover. You get the idea.
18. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
This one’s all about putting your double agent hat on. Her answer to this can help you guide the dates you plan with her.
Don’t literally plan the exact date she mentions the next time you hang out, as that’s way too obvious. But if she says a picnic in the park, maybe keep skydiving in your back pocket for now.
19. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
I like this question for a few reasons:
- You’ll probably learn a new piece of advice that may prove valuable to your own life; and
- It gives you some insight into how thoughtful she is and how willing she is to open herself up to advice from others.
20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Where you live plays a huge role in the life you lead. Her answer to this question will help you understand how happy she is with where she lives right now, as well as her ideal type of place to be.
Does it marry up with yours? Be sure to share your own. Talking about the future with a girl forces her to envisage you being in her future. Cool trick, right?
21. How do you think your closest friends would describe you?
This helps you get a feel for the role she plays in her closest friendship circle and her perception of her own personality.
You can use her answers as ammunition for plenty of playful teasing.
200+ Good Questions to Ask a Girl
Hungry for more questions?
You got it.
Keep reading for 200+ more of our best questions to ask a girl, divided into categories for each different type of question.
20 Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
Scientific studies have proven that fluid conversations create feelings of self-esteem, social validation, and belonging.
Interesting questions are a great way to create fluid conversations because they allow you to learn more about her perspective or personality. Through this, they invite further discussion.
That’s what makes them interesting!
Here are our go-to interesting questions to ask a girl.
- What’s the craziest or most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite thing about this city?
- What is your biggest “pet peeve”?
- If you could relive one day from the past, which would it be and why?
- If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be?
- If you could choose only one long-term goal, either to own a house or to travel the world, which would you choose?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re all alone?
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
- What’s your idea of a perfect weekend?
- If you could take one book, one piece of clothing, and one food item to a desert island, what would they be?
- What’s on the top of your bucket list right now?
- What’s the last thing that had you so excited you couldn’t sleep?
- What would be your ‘Miss America’ platform?
- If you could invite ANY three people from history over for a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
- What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
- At what age do you think a person needs to “grow up” and why?
- Where is the next place you would love to travel to?
- If you could tell yourself one thing 10 years ago, what would it be?
- What’s something that you’ve never done but always wanted to do?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
If you think you might not be an interesting guy, give this a watch:
15 Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
Deep questions are personal. They build trust and make a girl feel closer to you.
Here are our favorite deep questions to ask a girl.
- What are the three principles you would want to pass along to your children?
- Would you describe yourself as a spiritual person? And if so, how does it shape your life?
- What’s been your biggest mistake and what did you learn from it?
- Who’s been the biggest influence on your life and decisions?
- What motivates you the most?
- When you were little, what did you want to do when you “grow up”?
- If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
- What gives you the most adrenaline?
- What’s a common thing that you think about when you’re alone?
- Would you like to have kids one day?
- How often do you see your good friends?
- If you could be a fly on any wall, which would it be and why?
- How important is family to you?
- What’s your worst habit?
- What kind of parent would you like to be?
TAM’s Top 3 Recommended Fragrances That Girls Love
10 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
Asking a girl personal questions allows you to get to know her on a level that many guys have never gotten to before.
Personal questions help you learn about her fundamental values, morals and help bring down walls that may block both of you from bonding.
Just remember not to make her feel judged when asking these types of questions.
- If you could pick a new first name, what would it be?
- Are you close with your family?
- What’s your biggest fear in life?
- What’s one crime you would commit if there were no consequences?
- Would you date a man who’s separated from his wife?
- Have you ever been obsessed with someone?
- Has someone ever been obsessed with you?
- Would you date a man who has no money?
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve had to overcome in life?
- What’s your dream job?
The rise of technology and human interconnectedness has given rise to a growing sense of disconnection emotionally, particularly when it comes to building relationships.
Despite these technological advances, one thing remains true. To build a strong relationship, there needs to be a meaningful connection.
Learn more about creating meaningful relationships in the age of technology in the below video:
15 Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
Here are some excellent questions to ask a girl to get to know her.
They’re a touch lighter than our deep and personal questions listed above.
- Where did you grow up?
- What did you study in college and why?
- What’s your favorite place to run away to?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up?
- How do you like to receive love?
- Who knows you best?
- What are you most attracted to in a guy?
- What subject would you like to learn more about?
- What makes you laugh more than anything?
- If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite type of food?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What does it take for someone to become good friends with you?
- What kind of movies / TV shows do you like?
- Would you say you’re more introverted or extroverted?
Craving more ‘get to know her’ questions? Check this video out:
15 Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
Confident guys show romantic interest by flirting.
And, surprise: Girls love confidence.
Flirting also has several health benefits, including boosting your immune system, relieving stress, and reducing symptoms of loneliness.
Here are a few of our go-to questions for getting your flirt on.
- What do you like to do the most when you’re alone?
- When’s the last time you got butterflies and why?
- What’s your opinion on manscaping?
- Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favorite daydream to have?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- Are you a shower or bath kind of girl?
- Has anyone ever called you a good kisser?
- Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn’t have been doing?
- Have you ever skinny dipped?
- What’s your opinion on kissing in public?
- Do you prefer boxers or briefs on a guy?
- What are you most attracted to in a guy?
- What do you think would happen if we were stuck in a room for 24 hours together?
Remember guys, there’s a difference between flirting and being creepy.
Here’s a great video from Charisma On Command that explains the difference:
15 Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
How many times have you heard a girl say she wants to be with a ‘fun’ guy?
This is because everyone loves the feeling associated with being around fun people. And equally, everyone can relate to the drain of being around someone who is boring or overly negative.
Here are some awesome fun questions to show your lighter side.
- If you could be a guy for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
- What’s your favorite 80’s song?
- What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever had tried on you?
- How do clowns make you feel?
- Do you prefer a ripped body or a dad-bod?
- Who would you rather have dinner with: Tom Cruise or Nicolas Cage?
- If you were to make a YouTube channel, what would it be about?
- If you had to give up one sense, which would it be?
- Who in your life makes you laugh the hardest?
- If animals could talk, which animal would you most like to have a conversation with?
- Have you ever found someone attractive who you really shouldn’t?
- If you were to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
- What’s the most regretful purchase you’ve ever made?
- What’s your favorite thing about being a girl?
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
20 Random Questions to Ask a Girl
Nothing breaks an awkward silence better than a random question.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Would you rather have a lot of money or find true love?
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- What’s a better name for a dog, Milo or Emily?
- What’s the most you’ve ever had to drink in a single night?
- Would you rather be trapped in a dark small box or at a Justin Bieber concert with no doors or windows?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite animal and why?
- Cats, dogs, or llamas?
- What do you think of girls proposing to guys?
- What’s your favorite song to dance to?
- What’s your least favorite food?
- What’s the last lie you told?
- Are you strangely sentimental about any objects you own?2
- Have you ever dropped money, noticed, and just kept on walking?
- What’s the first thing you do when you get hold of a rubber band?
- Do you have a “phone voice”?
- Are you a snorer?
- Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
- What do you find yourself hoarding?
- Which children’s show did you watch way past an “appropriate” age?
10 Open-Ended Questions to Ask a Girl
Open-ended questions are your go-to for igniting deep conversation and moving away from small talk.
Read more 21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like That Will Blow Her Mind
They’re great for getting a girl talking and comfortable with you and deep-diving into her life.
Open-ended questions demand more than just a “yes” or “no” response from her so you’ll almost always get a great answer that can open the door to a whole new conversation window.
- Where did you grow up?
- How did you like growing up?
- What’s your family like?
- What did you study in college and why?
- What’s your favorite type of food and why?
- Where are some of your favorite places to be?
- What’s your greatest passion in life?
- What’s your life plan for the near future?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- Are you satisfied with your current job?
10 This or That Questions to Ask a Girl
This or that questions are perfect for both silly and deep conversations.
You can use them to find out more about what a girl likes while injecting some harmless fun into the convo.
Whether you’re framing these questions to be funny or not, they’ll almost always land in a positive way.
- Would you rather have a snake or a tarantula as a pet?
- Would you rather drink a gallon of mustard or a gallon of ketchup?
- Would you rather have a really bad short term or long term memory?
- Would you rather be rich and depressed or happy and poor?
- Would you rather go to a park or go to a club?
- Would you rather read a book or listen to a podcast?
- Would you rather handwrite your texts for the rest of your life or not be able to text for a year?
- If you were given $5000, would you save it or go on a shopping spree?
10 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
- What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up tomorrow as a guy?
- Have you ever been on a blind date that was successful?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- Tell me about the last time you really laughed, I mean belly-aching, fall-on-the-floor-laughed?
- What was the weirdest punishment your parents gave you when you were growing up?
- What makes you feel the most awkward?
- Where are you most ticklish?
- If dolphins are so much like humans, do you think they get thirsty?
- What’s something you’re really bad at?
- Have you ever been walked in on naked?
Don’t consider yourself to be a “funny” guy?
Check out this video where Stephan Erdman breaks down how to develop a great sense of humor and make women laugh in 3 simple steps:
10 Silly Questions to Ask a Girl
Silly questions are perfect for breaking tension or awkward silences.
They communicate to her that you can have fun without taking life too seriously.
Use them to make her laugh, tease her, and get to know her further. Ease and delight is king, so always remember to have fun out there. She’ll appreciate your ability to keep the mood fun and enjoyable.
- What’s the most outrageous outfit you’ve ever worn?
- Could you eat tacos every day for the rest of your life?
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do first?
- Have you ever tripped and fell in public?
- How would you feel about dating a dumb, hot guy?
- What’s the hottest, steamiest pepper you’ve ever eaten?
- Would your friends or family say that you’re a troublemaker?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What’s your most irrational fear?
- What personality trait gets you in the most trouble?
10 Weird Questions to Ask a Girl
Weird questions are just that, weird!
Use them to show her you can both let down your guard, have fun, and explore new territory with some off-the-wall thinking. And who knows, her answers might surprise you.
Just remember not to get creepy—aim to keep the mood lighthearted.
- What’s the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- Why do you think guys are so interested in butts and boobs?
- What’s the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever held eye contact with someone?
- Do you think we’d get along stranded on a deserted island for a year?
- What job would you want most if you worked in a circus?
- If society collapsed, do you think you could survive?
- What’s the most amazing smell you’ve ever encountered?
- Could you survive if there was a zombie apocalypse?
- If you could be a fruit, which would you choose and why?
20 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
These questions are all about strengthening your connection with your girlfriend.
If you’re looking for new things to do with your girlfriend, check out our list of date ideas, as well as our detailed list of vacation spots for couples.
- What’s something you’d love to do this month?
- What can I do to make your life better today?
- What would you like our shared goals to be this year?
- In what ways do you feel loved by me?
- What are the things I do that you appreciate?
- What are the things I do that annoy you?
- What’s your favorite thing that we do together?
- Is there anything about you that you haven’t felt comfortable telling me?
- What’s the first thing that came to your mind the first time you saw me?
- How do you think we would fare in a long distance relationship?
- What’s something you’d like to do with me that we haven’t done yet?
- What do you do when you have the house to yourself?
- If I was to be reincarnated as an animal, what do you think I would be and why?
- If you could ask three wishes of me, what would they be?
- What’s the next place you’d like us to road trip to?
- Who out of my friends do you like the most (and why)?
- Who out of my friends do you like the least (and why)?
- What can I do to help you realize your passions sooner?
- What makes you smile about us?
- What’s the first thing that you think about when you think of me when we’re not together?
Want more? Here are 90+ more questions to ask your girlfriend.
15 Truths to Ask a Girl
Truths are similar to deep questions.
They differ in that they specifically put the girl in a position to offer up the most revealing aspects of her past.
- When was your last serious relationship?
- How long did it last?
- Why did you break up?
- Who was your first true love?
- What do you want to get out of your next relationship?
- What would you say is your quirkiest habit?
- What is something that not many people know about you?
- Have you ever had a run-in with the law?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
- What are you most afraid of in life?
- What’s something you have done that you would never tell your parents about?
- What’s the craziest dare you’ve ever done?
- What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told?
- What’s the most un-lady-like thing you’ve ever done?
10 Cute Questions to Ask a Girl
Cute questions help you unlock your natural, boyish charm that’s so often buried in our hardened adult hearts.
If you allow a woman to see you as a curious little boy, it will help her to connect with her inner child which is a precious, unique moment to bond in.
- What do you love most about your life so far?
- What’s one thing that makes you feel like a little girl again?
- I get the feeling you’re trouble, is it true? (*smile playfully)
- What’s your favorite memory from the past?
- What movie made you cry the hardest?
- What’s one of your happiest moments in life?
- What makes you feel alive in this world?
- If you could only own three things, what would they be?
- Did you ever have a pet that you were really close with?
- What was your favorite thing about growing up?
10 Romantic Questions to Ask a Girl
What girl doesn’t love romance? Asking her romantic questions brings the conversation away from boring, platonic “just friends” energy and into more tense, seductive territory.
In other words, you have to differentiate between your upper and lower masculine energy.
Zan Perrion (one of the rare men who’s mastered women and seduction) explains this concept better than anyone else I’ve ever come across. Check this video out for an awesome tutorial on mastering your masculine energy.
Romance is an important element to incorporate into your questions to show her you’re sexually interested in her. Otherwise, she’ll think you just want to be friends (which WILL disappoint her).
- What’s the most attractive trait a man could possess?
- What’s your favorite love language? (Touch, gifts, words, etc.)
- If we could run away right now, where would you want to go?
- When was the last time someone made you blush?
- What makes you feel safe and protected when you’re with a man?
- What’s your favorite romantic memory from your past?
- If you were in love, would you know it? (If yes, how?)
- What’s one intimate secret you’ve never told anyone?
- What’s one romantic gesture a man could use that would excite you?
- How do you know when you’ve found someone special?
Being interesting, humorous, thoughtful, and inquisitive (in healthy doses) are all super attractive qualities to women. The questions above allow you to demonstrate those qualities without being overbearing.
Whether you’re looking for love or just seeking to improve your conversations with women in general, having a selection of thought-provoking questions to draw from is an excellent advantage to have.
You don’t want to stop there, though.
Because here’s the number one thing that will help you have better conversations with women.
Like learning to drive or play the guitar, it’s all about how much time you spend on it.
The bottom line?
You need to be speaking to more women than you are right now.
You should also be very aware of the questions not to ask women.
Additionally, it’s vital that you start to practice your ability to break out of the platonic realm that society teaches us to live in. Men and women are not meant to be platonic with each other—it’s actually more natural to be sexual.
If you can’t harness the power of your seductive energy, you won’t be able to build sexual tension and you’ll never be able to move past the friend zone with women.
Check out Zan Perrion’s chat about this on The Attractive Man.
Use Question Cards to Make Getting to Know Each Other More Fun
If your memory is as bad as ours can be, question cards can work really well as conversation starters.
They’re a fun way to spark awesome conversations and build mutual interest and attraction with the girl you’re interested in. And rather than you being the one asking all the questions, you can take it in turns.
The more she learns about you and shares things about herself, the more she’ll develop a strong intimate bond with you.
We recommend this set from Best Self Co.
We like it because it has a variety of topics and six categories to open up new conversation avenues.
Give it a go. You’ll be surprised by how much fun you’ll both have.
Stop Being So “Nice” and Get Out of the Friend Zone
Are you finding that you’re often being “friend-zoned” by women?
If so, I urge you to give this book a read (or listen, the audiobook is great):
It’s written by a certified marriage, family therapist, and self-described recovering ‘nice guy’.
It’ll teach you how to express yourself and get what you really want in life. It has over 700 five-star reviews on Amazon—it’s a total life-changer.
To wrap it all up—be present, and show genuine interest in her.
Listen, and stick to open-ended questions. Remember to share your own experiences as well. You don’t want the conversation to come across like an interview.
Chat with us in the comments about any questions we missed, or how you go with trying some of these out. Be sure to visit our homepage for all our latest manly advice.
— Update: 25-03-2023 — cohaitungchi.com found an additional article 288+ Questions to Ask a Girl (To Make Her Like You!) from the website practicalpie.com for the keyword open ended questions to ask a girl.
Talking to girls isn’t always easy. You might get tongue-tied, nervous, and not know where to direct the conversation. With these questions to ask a girl, you can search for common interests and start sharing who you are with the person you’re trying to get to know.
Use these questions on new friends, old friends, your crush, or even your colleague! You can also check out this list of questions to ask a guy if you’re looking for more variety or questions geared toward men.
Ice Breaker Questions to Ask A Girl
Ice breaker questions can be an important tool in the early stages of a new relationship, as they can help to break the ice and create a comfortable and relaxed environment for both people to get to know each other. They can help to facilitate conversation, encourage the sharing of personal information, and build a sense of connection.
Ice breaker questions can be used to start a conversation, and can be useful in situations where people are meeting for the first time or are feeling nervous or shy. They can be simple and easy to answer, such as asking about a person’s hobbies or interests, or they can be more thought-provoking and open-ended, such as asking about a person’s goals or aspirations.
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
- What was the first career that you wanted to have as a kid?
- Would you rather take a vacation in the mountains or at the beach?
- Do you prefer soup or salad?
- What was the last podcast you listened to?
- If you could stop time, how would you use your new superpower?
- What are three things that you are grateful for today?
- When you travel, what type of souvenir are you most likely to buy?
- Do you have an arch-nemesis?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- If your life story was a book, what would this chapter be called?
- What would be your first purchase if you won the lottery?
- Who do you consider to be your “hero?”
- Do you have siblings?
- What’s a fun fact that you recently learned?
- Do any idioms or cliches annoy you when you hear them?
- What are “green flags” that you look out for when meeting new people?
- When was the last time you left the country?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your Kryptonite?
- What is one question that you wish people would ask you more often?
- Would you prefer working in an office, at home, or a mix of both?
- What are people always surprised to learn about you?
- Do you prefer to take all of your PTO at once or throughout the year?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
- On a scale from 1-10, how competitive are you?
- Do you tip 20% every time you go to a restaurant?
- What’s your Starbucks order?
- Do you stick to your New Year’s Resolutions?
- What calendar or planner do you use to plan your days, weeks, or months?
- If you could have been born in any other state, which state would you choose?
Silly Questions to Ask a Girl Friend
- If you could ask your pet two things, what would you ask?
- Do you fly any flags outside of your house? If you had to fly one, what would it be?
- What store do you avoid because you know you’re going to spend too much money?
- Do you have a favorite type of writing utensil?
- Would you be excited or mortified if your friends had a waiter sing “Happy Birthday” to you at a restaurant?
- What’s the quirkiest thing about you?
- On a scale from 1-10, how silly are you?
- When was the last time you got your haircut?
- Have you ever used a fax machine?
- Would you rather have your home renovated by the Gaines family or the Property Brothers?
- What’s the last YouTube rabbit hole that you’ve gone down?
- Do you have a hard time walking in heels?
- If you were a cocktail (or mocktail), what would you be?
- Did you have a favorite member of One Direction?
- Do any words make you cringe when you hear them?
- What’s your favorite way to eat potatoes?
- Have you ever cheated while playing Monopoly?
- Can you do any celebrity impressions?
- What was the last prank you pulled on someone?
- Do you wish that someone would throw you a surprise party?
- If you were a cheese, what cheese would you be?
- How much pressure (or how many drinks) does it take for you to consider singing karaoke?
- What is your favorite candy?
- Do you have a favorite spice or seasoning?
- If you were a drag queen, what would your drag queen name be?
- What three smartphone apps could you not live without?
- Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
- How many vests do you own?
- Would you let aliens abduct you?
- How easily do you get embarrassed?
Casual Questions about Interests and Hobbies
Asking a girl that you like questions can be a good way to get to know her better, and can also be a good way to show that you are genuinely interested in her as a person. It can create a sense of connection and help build a rapport. When you are able to ask open-ended questions, you can learn more about her interests, hobbies, and opinions, which can be a good way to find common ground and identify things that you both enjoy.
Additionally, when you ask a girl something and actively listen to her answers, you are showing her that you value her thoughts and opinions, which can make her feel respected and appreciated. It can also help to create a comfortable and safe environment for her to open up and share more about herself.
It’s important to remember that building a connection with someone takes time, effort and mutual understanding. It’s not just about asking questions, but also about being respectful, understanding, and supportive. It’s also important to remember that it’s not a guaranteed way to make someone like you and it’s not appropriate to pressure someone into liking you. Here are some casual questions to start a conversation:
- If you had to volunteer for five hours a week, where would you volunteer?
- What are your thoughts on country music?
- Are you good at keeping houseplants alive?
- What is the strangest TikTok genre that’s landed on your For You Page?
- Are you a fan of true crime?
- Have you ever tried stand-up paddleboarding?
- What’s your go-to smoothie recipe?
- Have you ever been to the opera?
- Did you ever do gymnastics as a kid?
- What line from a movie do you quote the most?
- Do you like murder mystery novels?
- If you had to pick up another hobby, what would you do?
- Have you ever been fishing?
- If you had to write a book, what would it be about?
- Did you pick up any new hobbies during the COVID pandemic?
- Have you ever been climbing (indoor or outdoor)?
- What is the most well-written TV show?
- Which Real Housewives city would you most want to be friends with?
- When you go to the beach, are you more likely to be sunbathing, reading, or playing beach volleyball?
- What’s your favorite thing to shop for?
- When was the last time you went to an art museum?
- Did you ever learn how to knit or crochet as a child?
- Have you ever been bungy jumping or skydiving?
- Do you prefer reading on a Kindle, a physical book, or listening to an audiobook?
- If you could only watch one streaming service, what would you pick?
- Have you ever taken a pottery or glass-blowing class?
- What documentary blew your mind the most?
- Do you keep up with watching Oscar-nominated movies?
- When you get ready for a vacation, do you pack a few days ahead of time or last-minute?
- Do you pay attention to trends in fashion?
- When was the last time you went camping?
- Do you prefer camping or glamping?
- How often do you go to the movies?
- Have you ever been in a book club?
- What’s one book that you think everyone should read?
- What are your thoughts on reality TV?
Questions to Ask Your Crush You Like
- What makes you feel jealous?
- Do you think it’s possible for men and women to be friends?
- If you had the chance to be the Bachelorette, would you accept?
- If you could get a Cameo from any celebrity for your birthday, who would you choose?
- How far is too far for a long-distance relationship?
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- What is your best dating advice?
- Do you think it’s appropriate to talk about politics or religion on a first date?
- What does it take for you to feel supported by your friends or partner?
- Do you Google or Instagram stalk your dates before you meet up with them?
- If you woke up with 1 million Instagram followers tomorrow morning, how would you use your platform?
- What’s the cringiest pick-up line that someone’s ever used on you?
- Have you ever attended a PowerPoint party?
- Is PDA cute or cringey?
- Do you believe that people look to date people who are like their parents?
- Have you ever been to a fortune teller or tarot card reader?
- What does your perfect Sunday look like?
- How important do you think star signs are in compatibility?
- Have you ever walked out on a date?
- What kind of parent do you think you will be?
- Do you prefer a partner who likes all the same things or someone who has very different interests?
- Do you think dinner and a movie is a classic or a cheesy first date?
- What makes you immediately swipe left?
- Do you feel pressured to get married or have children?
- What’s your favorite way to indulge in self-care?
- Is it easy for you to open up to new friends?
- Have you ever ghosted someone?
- How important is it to you that your parents like your partner?
Deep Questions to Start a Serious Conversation
- Are you more likely to listen to your heart or your head?
- What is one thing that you think, if everyone did, could improve the world significantly?
- Do you follow the same religion that you were brought up to follow?
- Do you believe everyone has a purpose in life?
- Has there ever been a time when you thought you were going to die?
- What is your philosophy in life?
- Why do you think people commit crimes?
- Do you have any regrets?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- Are there any companies that you boycott because you don’t agree with their values?
- Do you think that “no one wants to work anymore?”
- What makes you special?
- Do you think you’re misunderstood by people?
- What phenomenon in psychology fascinates you the most?
- Are you good with confrontation, or does it make you nervous?
- Do you support capital punishment?
- What are your hopes and dreams?
- Is stealing ethical if you’re stealing from a corrupt company?
- Do you think that everything happens for a reason?
- How can people make you feel supported when you’re having a rough day?
- Are you more likely to seek revenge against someone who has wronged you or forgive them?
- What are your thoughts when you hear the words “cancel culture”?
- Do you think that everyone should go to therapy?
- What do you think needs to happen in order for all people to be treated completely equal in society?
- What is a lesson that your parents tried to teach you but you learned too late in life?
- How much of our personality do you attribute to nature or nurture?
- What do you want to be remembered for when you die?
- What do you think the world is going to be like in 10 years? 20? 50?
Personal Questions To Ask a Girl
- Do you have any family traditions during the winter holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.)?
- What’s something that your family does that no one else does?
- Which traits did you get from each of your parents?
- Do you prefer hanging out with one best friend or a larger group of close and casual friends?
- Out of your best friends, who is most likely to be late to a party?
- What pets did you have as a child?
- How was your room decorated when you were a kid?
- If you had to plan a bachelorette party for your best friend, where would you go?
- What is the best memory you have of your parents?
- Do you always take your friends’ advice when it comes to dating?
- Who was the best (and the worst) roommate you ever had?
- When was the last time you hosted a party?
- Do you have baby names picked out already?
- Were you in the gifted program at school?
- Who is the friend you’ve known the longest?
- In what ways do you find yourself acting just like your parents?
- Do your friends and parents ever hang out without you?
- What are the most important lessons that your parents have taught you?
- Does the idea of getting pregnant excite or scare you?
Read more 50 Senior Picture Ideas to Capture Graduation Perfectly
Great Questions to Ask a Girl To Get To Know Her
- What fashion trend do you think should come back?
- Have you ever missed a flight?
- Do you prefer a more sweet or savory brunch?
- What is one thing that you wish more men understood about women?
- Which old movie star do you think is the most fabulous?
- Do you like getting flowers as a gift?
- What is your favorite word to say out loud?
- Do you have any fur coats in your wardrobe?
- What’s your favorite turn of phrase?
- What books have you read multiple times?
- Who do you think should be added to Mt. Rushmore?
- What’s the one clothing item that you tend to splurge on?
- Are you open to fostering or adopting children?
- Do you order any subscription boxes?
- What advice would you give to someone who is trying to break a bad habit?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Do you think it’s better to be amazing at one thing or pretty good at a handful of things?
- What was the last National Park you’ve been to?
- If you had the choice to hike the AT, the PCT, or the Continental Divide Trail, which would you choose?
- What’s a classic etiquette rule that you think more people should follow?
- When was your most exciting celebrity sighting?
- If you wrote a book, which author do you think you’d be compared to?
- What is the most annoying thing to pack when you move?
- Do you think that any popular bands/TV shows/movies are overrated?
- If you could have 1,000,000 followers on any social media platform, which one would you choose?
- Should the working world switch to a four-day, ten-hour workweek?
- Are you going to rent or own the next place that you live?
Funny Questions to Ask A Girl
- What is the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the cheesiest pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
- What would be your ideal superpower?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What celebrity do you most admire?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- If you could be any age for a day, what age would you choose?
Flirty Questions to Ask A Girl
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
- What do you look for in a guy?
- What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship?
- What do you think is the sexiest thing about you?
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for love?
- What do you think is the key to a successful relationship?
- What’s the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s your favorite type of date night?
- If you could pick 3 people in the world to date, who would you date?
- What’s the sexiest situation you’ve ever been in?
Freaky and Sexually Intimate Questions For A Girl
The following questions are going to be sexually intimate, romantic, and very hot questions that could spice up your relationship. These questions are not for everyone, and should be used for couples ages 18+.
- What do you find most attractive in a romantic partner?
- What is the most intimate thing you’ve ever done with someone?
- How do you like to be touched?
- What are your fantasies in bed?
- What is the best way to make you feel special?
- What do you like most about yourself sexually?
- How do you like to be kissed?
- What kind of things do you find sexy?
- What would you do in a perfect romantic night?
- What are your favorite places to be kissed?
- What do you find arousing?
- Are there any special things you like to do in bed?
- What would be your dream romantic date?
- How does it make you feel when someone touches you in a romantic way?
- Do you have any secret desires you’d like to explore?
- What’s one thing in bed you’ve tried that you didn’t like?
Thoughtful Questions For Girls
- 1. What do you think is the most important thing in life?
- What values do you think are important in a relationship?
- What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- How do you like to relax and unwind?
- What do you think makes someone a good friend?
- What do you think are the most important qualities in a partner?
- Do you feel like you have a good support system?
- What do you think makes you unique?
- What do you think is the greatest lesson you’ve learned so far?
- Is there anything that you’re really passionate about?
- What do you think is the best thing about yourself?
- What kind of things do you find yourself worrying about most?
- What do you think is something that you could never give up?
- What do you think is the most valuable thing you can give someone?
Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
When you’re just getting to know someone, sometimes it can be nerve wrecking to ask a question to a girl to her face. Often times, in middle school, guys will simply ask questions over text, Snapchat, or Facebook Messenger to get to know her better. Here is a list of some of those questions to help you!
- What are three things that make you smile?
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is the one thing that you’re most proud of?
- Do you like to travel? If so, where is your favorite place you’ve visited?
- What is something that you want to accomplish in your life?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- Who is your role model and why?
- What would you do if you had an extra hour in your day?
Open Ended Questions to Ask a Girl
Open ended questions are questions to ask someone that don’t have a clear “yes” or “no” answer. This means that the question could easily lead to a deeper conversation about the topic, and is very helpful in the dating stage of a relationship.
- What are your passions and interests?
- What motivates you to reach your goals?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What do you value most in life?
- What have been some of the defining moments in your life?
- How do you prefer to spend your leisure time?
- What are your aspirations for the future?
- What kind of person do you admire the most?
- How do you handle challenges and adversity?
- What is something unique about you that not many people know?
Questions That’ll Make Her Laugh
- What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever bought online?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s the worst pickup line someone has ever used on you?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing in your room right now?
- If you could switch lives with one person for a day, who would it be and why?
- If you could be a character in any movie, who would you want to be?
- What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Original 21 Questions to Ask A Girl
The “21 questions to ask a girl” is a popular game that’s been around for a long time, and there are many different versions of the game. However, the original 21 questions to ask a girl are not known, as the game is not originated from any specific source. The questions can vary depending on who is playing the game and what their interests and priorities are.
Here are some examples of the types of questions that might be included in a game of 21 questions:
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- What is your favorite type of weather?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What is your favorite thing about your best friend?
- What is your favorite thing about your significant other?
- What is your favorite thing about your family?
- What is your favorite thing about your job?
- What is your favorite thing about your city?
- What is your favorite thing about life?
It’s important to remember that the goal of the game is not to ask inappropriate or invasive questions, but rather to get to know the other person better in a fun and lighthearted way.
— Update: 27-03-2023 — cohaitungchi.com found an additional article Personal questions to ask a girl from the website conversationstartersworld.com for the keyword open ended questions to ask a girl.
Is there a woman you would like to get to know on a more personal level? Don’t worry, we’ve got some questions that will help you with that. Below is a list of quality personal questions to ask a girl.
These questions are designed to scratch the surface and get a little more information about what a person’s life is like and who they are. You’ll find out more about what makes them who they are and perhaps even hear about a few secrets that they haven’t told many people.
Personal questions to ask a girl list
There should be enough questions to pick out a few gems that you want to ask. Just make sure to ask follow-up questions to fill out the conversation.
1. What is the strangest habit you have?
Everyone has some quirky things they do regularly. And while it’s not exactly a deep dark secret, it’s probably something that they haven’t admitted to a lot of people. Sharing small, slightly embarrassing things is a great way to build trust.
2. What movie made you cry the most?
With this question, you can see what types of things tug at her heartstrings and possibly how often she cries at movies. And if you’ve seen the same movie, you can talk about it, or if you haven’t, you can ask what she found so touching about it.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you own?
Definitely a very personal question, but hey, you are on a page titled “Personal Questions to Ask a Girl.” I like this one because sharing embarrassing things we own or have done brings people closer together.
4. What do you hope you grow out of?
We all change as we get older. And we all have habits or quirks in our personality that we wish we could get rid of. With this question, you can find out what things she hopes to shed as she gets older.
5. What is the healthiest and unhealthiest thing you do regularly?
Health is a broad and subjective thing. She might focus on mental health, physical health, or even spiritual health. Perhaps a mix of all three. Whatever direction she chooses, it will tell you a lot about what she considers to be important to her overall health.
6. How much do you judge a person by their appearance?
There is a good chance you won’t get a totally honest answer to this question. No one likes to admit to being shallow, even though before talking to someone, looks are the only thing we have to make judgments about a person. But you never know, she might surprise you with a completely honest answer.
7. What was one of the happiest moments of your childhood?
Reminiscing about earlier days seems to be a popular pastime for most people, especially as you get older. But even if she is young, who doesn’t love reliving a beloved childhood memory?
8. What was the worst date that you’ve been on?
While everyone enjoys remembering the good old days, it can also be fun telling stories about dating disasters. Chances are that she has some good stories to share about dates that turned into train wrecks. You’ve probably got a few stories as well. It’s all part of the bittersweet process of dating.
9. What’s your favorite vacation memory from when you were a child?
More childhood memories? Sure, why not?! Talking about fond memories is a great way to foster a positive atmosphere. And what is more fun when you are a kid than vacations? Of course, if she talked about a vacation for the earlier childhood memory question, you might want to give this one a pass.
10. What belief do you have that most people disagree with?
So this one can go a little off the rails, especially if you strongly disagree with her belief. But if it’s a belief that you also share, it can lead to a great conversation. Even if you disagree strongly with the belief, at least it’s good to know that she has that belief.
11. What impression do you try to give when you first meet someone?
It’s rare for people to show their true selves to everyone they meet. As one comedian said, you aren’t meeting them, you are meeting their representative. So, what is her representative like? What kind of first impression does she strive for? Is it the same for everyone, or does it change based on who she is meeting?
12. Who or what inspires you to be a better person?
This is a great conversation starter because it’s easy to fall into a conversation about their heroes, their hopes and dreams, and who they want to be. It’s also perfect for finding out what she considers to be a “better” person. Because what a “better” person means is pretty subjective.
13. What’s the TLDR description of your last relationship?
Whether you want to ask this one or not depends a lot on the type of conversation you are trying to have. It’s definitely super personal and will probably send signals that you are interested in past relationships, which can be a touchy subject. So while it can be a great conversation question in the right setting, it can also be a conversation killer if you aren’t reading her signals.
14. If you found out your current life has been just a dream, would you choose to wake up? (You don’t know if your real life would be better or worse.)
Kind of like the Matrix, but possibly without the dystopian flare to it. Maybe they are just in a coma, and when they wake up, they’ll have a whole new life. But really what this question is shooting for is whether they like big changes and adventure or to play it safe. It might also spark off a conversation about how happy they are with their life as it stands.
15. What dumb thing did you believe for a really long time?
Another question that is meant to bring people closer through admitting embarrassing moments. Plus, it can also be good for a laugh. Try to have one of your own embarrassing things you believed ready after her answer so she can have a laugh at your expense as well.
16. What are some things you would like to achieve before you die?
The bucket list always makes for a fun conversation question because each item on the list can be a jumping-off point for a great conversation. Plus, you can share some of your own, and probably you’ll have quite a few in common.
17. Where would you like to retire?
Maybe someplace quiet in the country or perhaps someplace in the city with lots of things to do. You can also ask about what kinds of things she would like to do when she retires. Chances are they are things she would love to do these days but just can’t find the time.
18. What brings you the most joy in life?
So many ways this question can go, and all are usually pretty interesting and enlightening. It’s the perfect question for finding out what she loves most in this world. And it’s really easy to have a nice long conversation with this one because it’s something she is passionate about.
19. What is the best and worst part of your personality?
This question, if answered truthfully, will tell you a LOT about her. Just remember that even if she is completely frank and honest, these are the things that she perceives as the best and worst parts of her personality. We as humans often have a huge blind spot when it comes to our own personality and behavior. But it’s still very enlightening to hear what a person perceives as the worst and best parts of their personality.
20. When looking for a SO, what three things are most important (besides looks)?
What a person looks for in a SO tells you a lot about what they value in their relationships in general. It lets you know what values and character traits she values highest of all.
21. What is the most frightening thing you have ever done?
Handle this question with care. And make sure you let her know that you don’t mind skipping it. I say this because, while most of the time her answer will be something normal and will lead to a good conversation, it can also drag up traumatic memories. Just be aware that it’s possible asking this question might lead to some dark places.
More questions to ask a girl
We’ve got our big list of questions to ask a girl, as well as several others:
- Deep questions to ask a girl
- Random questions to ask a girl
- Fun questions to ask a girl
- Interesting questions to ask a girl
- Weird questions to ask a girl
— Update: 28-03-2023 — cohaitungchi.com found an additional article 47 Powerful Open-Ended Questions to Ask a Girl on a First Date from the website www.attractiongym.com for the keyword open ended questions to ask a girl.
You have a date planned!
On your date, you can reap the benefits of all your hard work.
We don’t assume that you got here after a date that ended badly.
Preparation is key.
That’s why we will give you the best tips and lines…
What you will learn in this blog:
- 47 top open-ended questions to ask a girl on a first date
- date questions you should ask and according to the Date Rhythm
- Which first date questions to avoid a kamikaze date
- How to have a good flow in your date conversations with a girl
- Best top questions that make her slide of her chair giggling
Starting now, do you only want to have amazing flirty conversations that will ensure she will like you? Download my Boring Conversation Killer Cheatsheet that will help you have the coolest conversations with women.
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You’ll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
What to ask on a first date?
Before we dive into the top open-ended questions to ask a girl that will guarantee a smile on her face and an intrigued thinking-frown or a sparkle in her eyes, let’s go through a few notes first.
I know that a lot of men suck at dates. That is not my opinion, but the opinion of tons of women I spoke to.
The reason why not everybody prepares a list of questions for their date is that it stresses them out. It takes away the spontaneity.
Men think conversations should come naturally, because otherwise, they feel like losers. Moreover, if a conversation doesn’t flow naturally, that means that there is no connection.
The truth is, men that think that way are selling themselves short. Just like I did during my job applications in the past. I went from a year-long journey of vague internships and part-time jobs to a top-earning function with just a bit of practice. A task well begun is half done.
You can transform your dates this way too, to make sure they don’t end with a fizzle, but with a bang.
Okay, we now agree that EVERYBODY benefits from a good date preparation.
So, let me give you some more tips on how to best use this First Aid List of Questions for First Dates. The last thing you want it coming across as fake or robotic.
First date questions for Date Kamikaze
A kamikaze date is everything that resembles a formal job interview. Imagine questions like:
The risk in asking these questions to a woman, especially when asking them too soon, is that it shows a lack of creativity. It suggests you are a sheep going along with the masses that mostly view people as professionals. Of course, the profession a person chose says a lot about them. But, at the same time, it also says a lot about you, giving the message that this is the primary way you look at people.
Be careful with very GENERAL questions. People are not triggered by these general issues. World peace, for example, is too big of a topic to discuss. But, talking about how to solve a conflict between neighbors could be an interesting discussion.
There is nothing wrong with these questions provided you ALTERNATE them with more IN-DEPTH and CREATIVE ones. Lots of couples in a rut don’t have any more things to ask each other than ‘How was your day?’ and this is the last thing you want to be associated with.
The last thing you want is a conversation that is too STRAIGHTFORWARD, a purely functional information exchange. I-am-a-robot-and-I-need-the-following-information-to-determine-if-you-are-a-suitable-robot-that-I-can-date (read in the voice of C-3PO from Star Wars).
Look, you want to distinguish yourself from the average guy on a first date. Top questions to ask a girl will help you with that. This is how you will get noticed by her and how she will think you are more intriguing.
When you do ask these interesting questions on your date, ask them slightly differently. Be the odd duck in the pond, but in a positive way ;).
For instance, add the word ‘exciting’ or ‘crazy’ to your question.
That one word makes a world of difference. You give a critical subtext to the question by asking specifically for something ‘exciting’. She will now have the feeling that she has to fulfill this requirement and it will make her think longer about her answer instead of giving you one of the thirteen-in-a-dozen answers.
Now, an important point about open-ended questions to ask a girl on a first date…
The Rhythm of good first date conversations
You don’t want the questions to come across as if you’ve memorized them. What you do want to do is spread your questions throughout the conversation. You want to hide them, so to speak, like you used to hide presents in the grab-bag at Christmas.
Cluster the questions. Ask a couple of questions from one category, before you smoothly move onto the next topic. Don’t let your questions jump all over the place but, also, don’t jump too little.
Feel out what the conversation needs. When the vibe gets a bit heavy from all the personal shit being shared, throw in something refreshing and light. This is the RHYTHM of a cool conversation.
Above all else, ask women questions that YOU find interesting, what YOU want to know about her. If you do this, you won’t have to worry about sounding sincere or not. Memorize the questions for which you really want to know the answers. She will appreciate this.
The rhythm or a date-pro conversation could look like this: small talk – funny – serious – funny – sensual – serious – deep – small talk – etc. It’s a dance, a cocktail, a constant shift of different emotions.
The right structure for great first date conversations
Besides all this, you have to keep in mind the right STRUCTURE of a sparkling conversation. This should have a cocktail of light, humor, deeper bonding, and sensuality.
It’s a good sign when you get to the more in-depth and vulnerable topics together.
Women only do that with people that have a special place in their life.
Some men have a style of communicating that focusses on deep and heavy topics.
This could work really well, but you have to be careful not to move too quickly. Getting to somebody’s core is like slowly peeling an onion, not chopping up an onion like a professional fruit ninja.
Every first meeting knows a cycle of phases, as will your date. It is up to you to guide the conversation in the right way.
The date rhythm can be roughly divided into the following phases:
- Withdrawal phase
- Exploration phase
- Chill phase
- Deepening phase
- Completion phase
Even though there aren’t any hard rules for which questions are best to ask first, I set them out that way to give you a clearer idea of the STRUCTURE for brilliant date conversations.
By using these questions to ask a girl on the first date to your advantage, you won’t hear the words “That was nice, I’ll be in touch” coming from her mouth. That’ll be ancient history. So, free up some space in your schedule, because you will start seeing a lot more of your date from now on.
One little bro side-note:
Questions you ask are bound to come back to you.