Do you get 35 paid days off per 12 months?
Does your employer pay 75% of your medical health insurance?
We do and we're hiring!
Charges of Pay Authorised by the Fee For Police Officer Trainee, Police Officer I, and Police Officer II positions.
|Officer Classification||Hourly||Pay Interval (92.08 Hours)||Yearly||Associates Diploma Incentive (3%)||Bachelors Diploma Incentive (6%)|
|Police Officer Trainee (24 Weeks in Coaching Academy)||$20.38||1,876.85||45,044.65||not relevant||not relevant|
|Police Officer 1 (6 Months with Discipline Coaching Officer)||$22.65||2,085.58||50,054.02||51,555.64||53,057.26|
|Police Officer 2 Step 1||$26.81||2,469.20||59,260.98||61,038.81||62,816.64|
|Police Officer 2 Step 2||$27.70||2,551.50||61,236.17||63,073.26||64,910.34|
|Police Officer 2 Step 3||$28.60||2,633.80||63,211.37||65,107.71||67,004.05|
|Police Officer 2 Step 4||$29.49||2,716.10||65,186.57||67,142.16||69,097.76|
|Police Officer 2 Step 5||$30.39||2,798.41||67,161.78||69,176.64||71,191.49|
|Police Officer 2 Step 10||$34.85||3,209.91||77,037.73||79,348.87||81,660.00|
*3% - Associates Diploma, 6% - Bachelors Diploma
After commencement from academy and proof of training
State Revenue Tax
Tennessee has no revenue tax on wages.
- 35 paid days off per 12 months after one calendar 12 months (20 trip days, Three private days, 12 holidays)
- 1 sick day monthly collected as much as 120 days
- 20 paid army days per 12 months
- As much as 30 work days of Paid Household Go away (after 6 months of employment with Metro)
- State supplemented in-service pay of $800 every year (along with common wage)
- Extra time pay: In fiscal 12 months 2018 our Police Officer 2's averaged $7,405.93 (along with common wage)
- Longevity pay (along with common wage)
- 100% Metro paid pension
- MetroMax 457 Deferred Compensation Plan which permits workers to contribute to a retirement plan tax-deferred and earnings on the retirement cash are additionally tax-deferred.
- Compensated for time spent in courtroom
- Vested for service pension after 10 years
- Vested for medical pension after 10 years
- Use of Montgomery GI payments and Put up 9/11 GI payments, in first 12 months of coaching
- Paychecks are mechanically deposited on the seventh and 22nd of every month.
- Home Companion Advantages
- Well being Insurance coverage: Staff have the selection of two medical plans - BlueCross BlueShield PPO or Cigna Alternative Fund - and will select both Particular person, Household or Worker + Youngster(ren) protection. Each firms present protection for psychological well being/substance abuse.
- Metro pays 75% of the medical premium with workers solely paying 25% of the premium
- Life Insurance coverage: Metro offers lively workers - for free of charge - with $50,000 in fundamental life insurance coverage and $50,000 in AD&D insurance coverage. Supplemental life and dependent life insurance coverage is out there to buy. Supplemental life might be bought by new workers as much as $200,000 with out proof of fine well being and elevated as much as $500,000 at future annual enrollments with proof of insurability (EOI). It's possible you'll enroll your partner/home companion with $10,000 with out proof of fine well being (EOI) in the event you enroll once you first develop into eligible-either at profit eligibility or inside 60 days of your marriage.
- Dental Insurance coverage: Metro offers BlueCross BlueShield single dental protection at not value to workers. Household dental plans can be found to buy.
- Non-compulsory imaginative and prescient insurance coverage
- Extra protection out there via payroll deductions
Clothes and Tools Allowance
- $500 yearly for uniform upkeep
- Fundamental tools and sidearm issued throughout academy coaching