Japanese pearl powder comes from Akoya saltwater oysters. Akoyas are uncommon as a result of they're delicate to water high quality and don't survive in polluted environments. In distinction, freshwater pearls are extra considerable, as a result of they arrive from easier-to-breed mussels quite than oysters.
Pure Akoya pearl powder is among the many most secure cosmetics. It's made by fine-powdering the hand-polished nacre, with out hydrolyzing, nano-sizing or any chemical processing. Akoya pearl powder is inert and non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores). The common dimension of the powder is 2-Three microns in diameter, as high quality as top-quality beauty powders.
Japanese Akoyas produce a pearl with superior luster, iridescence and general high quality, a reality well-known to all gemologists. They account for lower than 2% of the world market, with manufacturing coming from one in every of three ecologically delicate seaside bays in Japan: In the past in Mie prefecture, Omura in Nagasaki, and Uwajima in south Shikoku island.
Advantages for Pores and skin
Pearl powder's advantages come from its abundance of calcium, magnesium, and iron, plus conchiolin, a exceptional protein composed of 17 skin-loving amino acids.
Conchiolin hydrates the pores and skin, rebuilds collagen and will increase pores and skin’s barrier motion for retaining moisture. It additionally tones pores and skin and inhibits melanin manufacturing.
Beneath is a quick record of pearl powder's advantages for pores and skin:
- Will increase pores and skin's collagen manufacturing
- Helps restore pores and skin's broken cells
- Lightens pores and skin's tone and improves blemishes
- Diminishes high quality strains and wrinkles
- Controls oil and shine
- Reduces pores and promotes smoother pores and skin
The best way to Use
Akoya pearl powder is flexible. You can too use as a facial masks, or apply it with a brush as a delicate highlighter or translucent mineral setting/end powder. It additionally mixes effectively with virtually all powders, oils, lotions, lotions and different cosmetics.
Apply Pearl Powder as Facial Masks
You possibly can combine pearl powder into your favourite recipe. Beneath is a pattern:
- Take 2 grams of pearl powder.
- Add 2 tsp of wheat powder or rice bran powder (in case you like gluten-free).
- Add Three tsp of water, milk or soy milk.
- Add honey, or moisturizing oil as you favor.
- Combine effectively. Apply to face for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Apply Pearl Powder as Highlighter
Improve your favourite options. Pearl powder, although it seems white, is not only white-colored powder. It has comfortable hues which shift subtly from direct to facet views.
- Apply a small quantity of powder with a highlighter brush or a Q-tip.
- Go sluggish and preserve layering until you get the impact you want.
Apply Pearl Powder as Setting/End Powder
Match the tint of your make-up, blur high quality strains, and management oil and shine. Akoya pearl powder is super-fine (2-Three microns), which supplies you the flexibility to use it translucent.
- Brush on a small quantity over basis as a setting powder
- Apply over make-up as a ending powder
Combine Pearl Powder with Cleanser, Moisturizer, Sunscreen, or Cosmetics
- Take one scoop of pearl powder (about 0.1 grams)
- Place onto your palm
- Add your favourite beauty
- Combine effectively and apply to face, neck, arms, and physique
If utilizing with cleaning soap or cleanser, wash and rinse as normal.